Friday, July 31, 2020

where did it go


things don't just disappear
it was right here
I used it yesterday
I looked there
did you take it
this is driving me crazy
where did you put it
if I knew, would I be looking for it
I remember where I used it last
it's not there
where did it go
I need it
this is so annoying
what?
I looked there
I looked there too
over and over
I'm losing my mind
where did it go
retrace your steps
I did
do it again
more slowly
I did
do it again
ok ok
it's gotta be somewhere
what if it's lost
I'll give it one more try
what?
what is that
how could it be
I already looked there
sandwiched in there
you can't blame me
it was between the other two
at least I'm not crazy
what a relief
I knew it was somewhere
but somewhere was nowhere



No comments:

Words, and Then Some

Too many fled Spillways mouths Oceans swill May flies Swamped Too many words Enough   Said it all Spoke too much Tongue tied Talons claws sy...