Friday, July 10, 2020

excelsior


what floor you get off?
excuse me?
4, hit 4
2, let me out at 2
you can't walk that?
where do you get off?
that's my business
hey let me out, hold the door
too late
really? I told you 2
sorry
no, youi're not
4, I'm getting out at 4
we heard you the first time
everybody heard 2 but what good did that do?
I know, right?
you people
it's not like it's your elevator
4, hold the door
too late
are you shittin' me?
let's go up to 7, I've never been up there
you know, you'ree fuckn crazy, there is no 7
who says?
who says?!
reality says
what's reality?
stop! don't start with that crazy shit, just let me off! anywhere!
me too, stop!
stop it yourself
we will, we have, we did
where you get off? what floor?
who? me? none of your business
I can't get the door to open
this is hell
purgatory at best
call the super
I am the super
let me out
yeah, let me out
let us out




No comments:

Words, and Then Some

Too many fled Spillways mouths Oceans swill May flies Swamped Too many words Enough   Said it all Spoke too much Tongue tied Talons claws sy...