Wednesday, July 08, 2020

feed my lambs

did you feed the kids
what kids
our kids
as in goats kids
no, silly
oh, those kids
yes, those kids
but, they're all grown.
they are
since when
since they were emancipated, and not by proclamation, either
i do declare, a declaration not a proclamation
yes, you do declare
so they feed themselves
on a good day, yes
what do they feed themselves
depends
on what
they forage
you don't say
I do say, proclaim, and declare
they forage, rummage, hunt, and ferret out
but is it organic?
there's nothing more organic
you don't say
I do, redux
I took Latin, too
I took Latin 3 and Latin 4
Well, veni, vidi, vici to you
Amen
That's not Latin
What is it
I dunno, Hebrew. Maybe Aramaic.
Ain't you a smarty pants!
Amen.
I'm going back to sleep.
Did you feed the kids?

No comments:

Words, and Then Some

Too many fled Spillways mouths Oceans swill May flies Swamped Too many words Enough   Said it all Spoke too much Tongue tied Talons claws sy...