Saturday, July 11, 2020

hackronyms


sorry, excuse me
no, you're fine
yeah, no
you're good
thanks, yeah, thank you
you're fine
sorry, no, I thought . . .
no, yeah, you're good
appreciate that
like, why wouldn't you be good?
yeah, no
it's all good, life is good
I hear ya
so . . .
"fine"
so fine; there was a song
before my time
c'mon, you've heard it, catchy
"doo-lang, doo-lang"
that's it!
"he's so fine"
the Chiffons
yes! yes!
sexy
catchy
so fine
FINE
hunh?
frustrated insecure needy enraged
hunh, what?
F-I-N-E
oh, I get it, clever
like fucked-up insolvent neurotic effete
two can play this game
fine
fraudulent intolerant nasty excoriating
oooh
friendly innocent naive enthusiastic
pshaw
no, yeah
yeah, no
yeah
yeah
yeah, yeah, yeah


No comments:

Words, and Then Some

Too many fled Spillways mouths Oceans swill May flies Swamped Too many words Enough   Said it all Spoke too much Tongue tied Talons claws sy...