Friday, July 18, 2008

Water You Know, the Seaquel



Back in my early days of blogging, I caused a stir by suggesting it was hypothetically possible, maybekindasorta, that people pee in the shower, maybe even Laughoristic bloggers tinkle en passant de shower. O, the comments on that post! A new shower thought has spouted forth: Do you ever drink the water that comes from the spout? Do you ever open your mouth and just take satisfying gulps of water, albeit in spray form, from the shower head? Until recently, I never did, ever, in all my years. Why not, I don't know. Then I tried it. No harm done. But I typically purse my lips while showering, habitually preventing the water from raining into my mouth. As for why, I leave that up to the armchair psychoaquatherapists. What about you? Ever drink shower water? Why? Why not?

4 comments:

Patti said...

Never!

I keep my mouth closed. Don't wanna get shampoo in it, mostly.

Patti said...

Maybe your title could say "seaquel"



OK, I'm done.

Maria said...

I take the water in and squirt it right back out!

Sounds pervy but I can not tell a lie!

I did have a boyfriend who told me that I should never do that because shower water is very dirty because it isn't like sink water which it better purfied. Now I don't know if that is true or not and I won't discuss how or why he knows I spit the water out either!

M

Anonymous said...

I like to open my mouth and squirt too. It's fun. But drinking? I will leave that to the toddler.

Words, and Then Some

Too many fled Spillways mouths Oceans swill May flies Swamped Too many words Enough   Said it all Spoke too much Tongue tied Talons claws sy...