In an effort to help the Chinese people, especially those who encounter foreign devils, excuse me, tourists, during the Olympics, I nominate eight questions that you can ask (see preceding post, immediately below).
1. Who killed Jimmy Hoffa?
2. Would like me to show you how to use chopsticks?
3. What did you think of the final episode of "The Sopranos"?
4. Do you embrace the logic, beauty, and clarity of the serial comma?
5. What size is your [insert noun here to represent an anatomical anomaly, description of square feet or cubic metres of living space, or current total of 401(k), if any]?
6. How do you like our air and water pollution, as well as our popular habit of public spitting?
7. Do you miss all those manufacturing jobs we took from you?
8. Brother/sister, can you spare a dime?