Saturday, August 11, 2007

Vacantsy



Pawlie Kokonuts, speaking in the condescending and off-putting third person, is off for several days to the Adirondacks.

Vac time, baby.

No Internet, no phone, no faxes, no emails (probably no sex either: too many moose [mooses? mice?] and loons, is my excuse). And I most certainly left no number for work. Well, there is no number. No phone, remember? And my cellphone has little or no coverage up there. Splendid.

If you need to reach me, just go to PrivateNudistRetreatForPotBelliedMemoirists.com.

(Fellow naturalists: Don't you just hate it the way sand and ants find their way into all those cracks?)

You all behave now, ya hear?

6 comments:

AndreAnna said...

My in-laws have a house in the Adirondacks.. outside Warrensburg.. I love love love love love love love it.

Hope you enjoy your time off.

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

OH! How fun, have a wonderful time, I can't wait to hear about it all when you get back.

Thanks for the lovely photo to gaze longingly at while you are gone.


Scarlett & Viaggiatore

Patti said...

Sounds delightful, you potbellied memoirist, you!

Have a splendid time. I'll try to behave if you will...

Army said...

Have a splendid time away, PK. We'll be waiting for your eventual return.

Glamourpuss said...

Skinny dipping takes care of the sand. As for ants, ditch the fruit-flavoured lubricant is my tip.

Puss

Odat said...

Ah...sitting in the Adirondacks, in your adirondack chair...what could be better? Just don't get any splinters in those cracks..ya hear?

Have an awesome time!
Peace

Words, and Then Some

Too many fled Spillways mouths Oceans swill May flies Swamped Too many words Enough   Said it all Spoke too much Tongue tied Talons claws sy...