Sunday, August 26, 2007

Bloggerexia Nervosa


Some nerve.

I've got some nerve talking about manners, manors, reciprocity, blog-responsive recidivism, or civility.

Given my infrequent or sporadic commenting or replying in the Blogosphere, I've got some blognerve.

Then again, the first of my 217 posts was on solipsism.


And nothing is more ephemeral than this Enterprise we are tr
aveling on. No one really much cares for much beyond today's posts, soon to float away into the ether.

Eh?


Rich.


4 comments:

Patti said...

Nervous, PK?
Me too.

AndreAnna said...

I think we'll all forgive you. ;)

azgoddess said...

you are still a great blogger!

Glamourpuss said...

A new blog? It must be the month for it.

Clever you.

Puss

Words, and Then Some

Too many fled Spillways mouths Oceans swill May flies Swamped Too many words Enough   Said it all Spoke too much Tongue tied Talons claws sy...