Monday, March 30, 2009

Monetize This

Tempting though it is, I will not click on the tab titled "Monetize" on the new Blogger settings. Why? First, monetize is an imperative verb. Being the knee-jerk, left-handed rebellious sort, I tend to disobey orders, at least orders from cyberstrangers. True, another tab uses an imperative verb ("View Blog"), but this command harmless and utilitarian. Monetize?

Monetize? Blogger ain't fooling me. It's an attempt to get me to spend money via ads, allegedly to make money.

Right.

(I rule out the remote possibility that Monetize may mean to form, shape, or look like something painted by Claude Monet. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

What about a Kierkegaard imperative verb? Kierkegaardize.

No comments:

Words, and Then Some

Too many fled Spillways mouths Oceans swill May flies Swamped Too many words Enough   Said it all Spoke too much Tongue tied Talons claws sy...