Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Constantine's Sword

I am just back from a spontaneous viewing of James Carroll's Constantine Sword.

I had brought along the DVD to a men's group at my church. At our last meeting, one of the men had talked about seeing it, so I retrieved it from the Hazard Library today (that's the name of the branch, named after a person, not a risk). So we decided to watch it.

There we were, seven or eight Episcopalian guys, none under 60, some war veterans, transfixed by a powerful documentary.

Left almost speechless.

1 comment:

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

A brotherhood in countless ways.

Very, very good.

I am pleasantly surprised to learn that you are Episcopalian. I am as well. ;o)


Scarlett & Viaggiatore

Words, and Then Some

Too many fled Spillways mouths Oceans swill May flies Swamped Too many words Enough   Said it all Spoke too much Tongue tied Talons claws sy...