Thursday, July 19, 2007

Do Re Me Meme Me Me Me Me

Wanderlust Scarlett accurately intuited that I loathe doing this stuff, but here goes. You asked for it. (And I never promise to follow all the rules. For meme-ing or maiming.)

4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth:

• Anything that has been touched by Dick Cheney
• That rubber glove Michael Moore is wearing in the ad for "Sicko"
• Martha Stewart's apron
• George W. Bush's passport

3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently:

• Meme-ing
• Maiming
• Mumbling morosely

2 things you find yourself moaning about:

• Salma Hayek: moaning "about" her unreachable allure; moaning over her allure
• The dearth and dying of the serial comma

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself:

I'm a solipsistic self-memed man.

5 comments:

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

PK,

Laughed hysterically, what a great list!
Thanks for playing along.
You are a good sport sir, and as I suspected, you've done one of the better lists that I've seen.

Excellent wit and honesty.

*grins*
Scarlett & Viaggiatore

Pawlie Kokonuts said...

WS,
You are too kind. Or maybe V. is.
pk

Odat said...

Hey!!! I mumble!!!
Peace

AndreAnna said...

Oh, how I ache for the serial comma!! It is actually a required style for my publishing house, so I am forced to insert it when editing. Then, when am reading AP style or say, a grocery list, and I don't see it anywhere else, it feels all weird and naked and I wanna get a big fat sharpie and mark it in!!!

Glamourpuss said...

Witty.

Puss

Words, and Then Some

Too many fled Spillways mouths Oceans swill May flies Swamped Too many words Enough   Said it all Spoke too much Tongue tied Talons claws sy...