Friday, July 20, 2007

Labels Majora and Labels Minora


In looking over Blogger.com's options to "customize" my blog, I noticed an option labeled, Labels.

Presto! I clicked a few times and soon surveyed one of the longest lists in Christendom (second only to the list of remembered resentments of a particular ethnic group [hint: my wife's, whose ancestral lands we visited without resentments before or after last October], or possibly second only to the list of things to sort and dispose of at home and office).

Sheesh! Talk about a laundry list! Or talk about airing your laundry in public!!

Or exclaim about about excessive exclamation points!!

I dare say my list redefines the word eclectic.

Or obsessive. Or some other word.

7 comments:

Patti said...

I dare, PK, say you are the only other blogger - besides moi - who uses the term dare say...
that says something, don't know exactly what

Living dangerously, clicked on Catholicism on the left <---- and got to read your great St. Patty's Day post.
Enjoyed the photos and text.

Patti said...

woopsie doodle

that should read I dare say, PK, ...

Anonymous said...

Patti,
I dare say thanks and dare to tell you I have linked (or is the term blogrolled?) you and Ralph. Very, um, catholic of me, eh?
pk

Patti said...

I dare say it is, PK..

merci mille fois

Patti said...

I blogrolled you. As did Ralph.

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

I like eclectic.
Interesting.
Extremely extensive.

I also like that it's categorized by quantity; number of highest posts to lowest posts, and then subcategorized alphabetically.
This appeals to my sense of logic.

Very good.

Stay away from labels, they are no good.

Scarlett & Viaggiatore

Glamourpuss said...

I can't be arsed with labels. I'd rather forget.

Puss

Words, and Then Some

Too many fled Spillways mouths Oceans swill May flies Swamped Too many words Enough   Said it all Spoke too much Tongue tied Talons claws sy...