Thursday, February 18, 2010

kierkegaard for fun and profit?

Wow.

I just noticed I sold a Kierkegaard T-shirt ("I Leap for Kierkegaard") over at Laughorism.com.

I think the buyer was in the United Kingdom.

Or not.

Two days ago.

Of course, my goal is for Laughorism.com to make me money as I sleep. In this case, that might've been true technically -- at least with respect to the "sleep" part.

The "making money" component remains unfulfilled.

At this rate, I'll be profitable by 2043.

Or sooner.

Give or take a few years.

Maybe my inheritors can cash in on so-called profits from Laughorism.com.

Kids: this is where you might consider prayer.

Or irrational hope.

No comments:

Words, and Then Some

Too many fled Spillways mouths Oceans swill May flies Swamped Too many words Enough   Said it all Spoke too much Tongue tied Talons claws sy...