Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Diagramming the Flowering Crab



The crabapple's blossoms masquerading as paper carnations.

Blossoms of crabapple masquerading as paper carnations.

Crabapple blossoms masquerading as paper carnations.

They masquerade as paper carnations.

Masquerade as paper carnations, crabapple blossoms.

Papercarnationally crabapple blossoms masquerading.

. . . and crabapple blossoms masqueraded as incarnations of paper, pink.

Like paperpinkishcarnations, the crabapple blossoms parade or was it masquerade.

Hark! Crabapple blossoms! Alas! Martian-pink-carnal-carnationesque -incantatory buds unhidden!

Blossoming crababble, masquerade is papercarnationing.

4 comments:

Patti said...

I'll have to ponder this before leaving a real comment, PK.

It's full of so many intriguing possibilities.

Patti said...

Still nothing comes to mind. Maybe tomorrow..

JR's Thumbprints said...

I've missed out on all the crab babble. Feels like home.

Kiran Jameel said...

I guess I am the only one who comes here to share my very own experience guess what? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years.
Sound theory Gullfoss Crack
Serato DJ Pro Crack
MediaMonkey Gold Crack

Words, and Then Some

Too many fled Spillways mouths Oceans swill May flies Swamped Too many words Enough   Said it all Spoke too much Tongue tied Talons claws sy...