Thursday, February 18, 2010

reading matter

I've asked before, I'll ask now:

What are you reading?

Last night I started The Vanished Hands, by Robert Wilson.

I've read The Hidden Assassins, The Company of Strangers, The Blind Man of Seville, and A Small Death in Lisbon by Robert Wilson.

I recommend his work: intelligent, readable, captivating, imaginative, literary. Worth a try. Although he might be classified as a crime writer, I'd say he goes beyond the genre.

Plus, I've always got an issue of The New Yorker magazine, new or old, by the bed.

1 comment:

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

My bedside stack is a blend of new and old, some already read and I am wandering through them again, and some are new adventures, waiting for my fingers to take me into their pages.

I will read some of these books.


Scarlett & Viaggiatore

Words, and Then Some

Too many fled Spillways mouths Oceans swill May flies Swamped Too many words Enough   Said it all Spoke too much Tongue tied Talons claws sy...