Tuesday, April 07, 2020

20QQs

Twenty quarantine questions (20QQs) from a self-isolating, elderly, single, non-roommated, non-petted, healthy white male during the Time of Coronavirus (TOC) .


  1. Should I get out of bed?
  2. Might I stay under the covers for a full 24 hours?
  3. Will I brush my teeth?
  4. Is today a shower day?
  5. How about deodorant-antiperspirant?
  6. Shall I apply Tom Ford Ombre Leather, or similar, to my body?
  7. Will I wear yesterday's clothes?
  8. Where will I walk today, and can I devise a route I've never traversed before?
  9. Would you suggest I wear my hearing aids, and why or why not?
  10. Should I drive my car today?
  11. Have I meditated yet?
  12. Would I consider prayer, and would you, and pray for what?
  13. What am I grateful for today?
  14. Should I shout out something to the walls to exercise my vocal cords and to remember what my voice sounds like?
  15. Do I dare to eat a peach?
  16. That sound, is it the mermaids singing each to each?
  17. How long will I nap?
  18. To whom will I reach out?
  19. What will we say?
  20. How much of human touch will my skin remember?

No comments:

Words, and Then Some

Too many fled Spillways mouths Oceans swill May flies Swamped Too many words Enough   Said it all Spoke too much Tongue tied Talons claws sy...