Monday, July 30, 2018

you're fired!

After my preceding blog post about my experience as a food-delivery driver, I got axed! In the middle of the night. 4:47 a.m. to be exact. Coincidence?! You'd think someone or some-thing-or-it-or-algorithm had read my blog piece with its albeit anonymous references to an on-demand food-delivery service. Coincidence?! The reason for being fired? Some balderdash about not meeting minimum customer rating and minimum completion rate ... which is literally laughable (LL) because unless the app was acting up, I was always on time or early. I mean, c'mon! If that's how DoorDash wants to play they can go fuck themselves. And, no, I don't care if an algorithm, robot, human, or humanoid fired me. Who'd want to be part of such a clusterfuck anyway?

No comments:

Words, and Then Some

Too many fled Spillways mouths Oceans swill May flies Swamped Too many words Enough   Said it all Spoke too much Tongue tied Talons claws sy...