12 books at Amazon: http://amzn.to/1TwAn5o
I don't always agree with Pinker, but I think he's right on the money here.And I'm 99% sure I heard Carter says "Hubert Horatio Hornblower." ....
Thanks for the link! I listened to the inauguration on the radio and didn't catch who was in the wrong. This really changes my perspective on what I saw as Obama's first presidential action--that is, becoming presidential.
Post a Comment
Too many fled Spillways mouths Oceans swill May flies Swamped Too many words Enough Said it all Spoke too much Tongue tied Talons claws sy...
2 comments:
I don't always agree with Pinker, but I think he's right on the money here.
And I'm 99% sure I heard Carter says "Hubert Horatio Hornblower." ....
Thanks for the link! I listened to the inauguration on the radio and didn't catch who was in the wrong. This really changes my perspective on what I saw as Obama's first presidential action--that is, becoming presidential.
Post a Comment