Inevitably, I have some questions:
- If you carry yourself with class, why conceal it? (That's a bit of humor intended for English majors, editors, journalists, and punctuation geeks.)
- Why 34+ states? Do they mean 35? Or 49 or 50 or a specific number between 35 and 50? What about Guam?
- Is an EXPOSED-CARRY CLASS offered?
- What elements of CONCEAL does the class address (clothing, self-induced injury, shape, protuberance, obfuscation, syntax, diction, angle, lighting, smell, subterfuge, camouflage, foreign languages, winking, vernacular, twitches, tics)?
- What aspects of CLASS does the class address (wealth, culture, race, diction, syntax, carriage, manners, mien, gait, accent, clothing, squareness of jaw)?