Thursday, January 29, 2015

hunger games, the questions

  • What do I hunger for?
  • Why?
  • What appetites drive my hunger?
  • What satisfies my hunger?
  • Do I know what makes me so hungry?
  • Am I more hungry tha others are? Or less? Or about the same?
  • Why are you, dear reader, reading these 'hunger games' questions?
  • And how would you answer them?
  • Are they not challenging queries?
  • And, like me, does a taste of 'speaker's remorse' tempt you to erase all these questions, to dodge them, dislodge them, evade them, eviscerate them, escape them, divert the conversation away from them, and on and on?

No comments:

Words, and Then Some

Too many fled Spillways mouths Oceans swill May flies Swamped Too many words Enough   Said it all Spoke too much Tongue tied Talons claws sy...