Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Diary

Since I feel as if I did not "accomplish" much today, I thought this tiny inventory might prove beneficial.

  • went to church, though I sang few if any hymns
  • made friendly quips and conversation with the priest's son afterward
  • at the fellowship hour, had the longest conversation, by far, I had ever had with Wayne, a parishioner
  • read some of Affliction by Russell Banks
  • did dishes
  • did some digital marketing of my three published books
  • cleared my desk of old bills, magazines, newspapers; dusted and polished it
  • my laptop, which I am using now, sits atop the desk
  • walked the dog
  • went to two grocery stores

No comments:

Words, and Then Some

Too many fled Spillways mouths Oceans swill May flies Swamped Too many words Enough   Said it all Spoke too much Tongue tied Talons claws sy...