Monday, December 31, 2007

Carpe Diem Et Cetera Add Dollares



Big news! I sold my first "Age Quod Agis" product.

My Wackyjackystees Webstore (also found at Laughorism.com) is poised to zoom into the capitalistic stratosphere. I see retirement coming, oh, 0.5558733429 seconds earlier!

"Age quod agis" is Latin, for "Do what you are doing." This is the mantra for all uni-taskers universally united in opposition to manic multi-taskers.

If a Jesse Bechtold of Texas, USA, does not return his Age Quod Agis mug in the next 30 days or so, Pawlie Kokonuts clears $1.40 (which actually merely goes as credit toward my monthly fee of six bucks or so).

The tides of entrepreneurial elan are turning!

Of course, the day my ship comes in, I'll be at the airport.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Congratulations on the turning tide of your online business venture.

Too bad they won't send you a check for $1.40. It would be nice to hold, and possibly frame, no?

Words, and Then Some

Too many fled Spillways mouths Oceans swill May flies Swamped Too many words Enough   Said it all Spoke too much Tongue tied Talons claws sy...